Free In-Depth Website Analysis ($499 Value)
Join No Hassle Marketing Newsletter List. Receive tips, tricks and insights into how to get more customers!
Scan Smartphone Here!
What We Can Do…
Search Engine Optimization
First Page Placement
Local Search Engine MarketingLink Building
Article Creation And Distribution
Press Release Distribution And Writing For Link Building
Blog Posting Links
Forum Posting Links
Anchor Text Links
Directory Submission Links
High PR Backlinks
Social BookmarkingPay Per Click
PPC ManagementWebsite Design
Mobile Website EnhancementSocial Media Marketing
Facebook Design And Marketing
Twitter Design And Marketing
LinkedIn Design And MarketingVideo Marketing
Video Landing PageReputation Marketing > Targeted Email Marketing
What We Recommend:
Download Our Mobile App for IOS Devices
- SEO For Google Local - What Every Small Business Should Know
- Charleston Search Engine Marketing - A Quick Lesson In Search Engine Marketing
- Reputation Management And Reputation Marketing...What Is The Difference
- What To Do When Your Twitter Account Has Been Hacked?
- Google Changes Adwords...Important Update!
- Local Advertising Online...New Trends Changing The Way We Do Business
- Steps To Running A Contest On Pinterest
- How To Advertise My Website - PPC Marketing Tip
- Get More Customers with Mobile Marketing Charleston
- Check Search Engine Rankings
About Susan – the CEO
Susan Bridges is CEO of SCB Marketing dba Best Search Engine Optimization Consultants. She has built over 100 websites in various niches. Most of these websites have rich buying/call to action, high search/low competition keywords - what it takes to rank at the top of the search engines.
Susan is a self-taught Internet Marketer that has cracked the code to become successful selling on the Internet.
After much success and trial and error with her SEO model, Susan decided to go public and help small and local businesses rank at the top of the search engines.SCB Marketing offers small business search engine optimization services at affordable prices.
- comScore Welcomes Starcom MediaVest Group and Zenith Optimedia as Preferred Strategic Partners for Digital Campaign Ratings May 16, 2013
- UbiquiTV: Video Fragmentation is the New Reality April 29, 2013
- comScore at the NewFronts: UbiquiTV is the New Reality April 25, 2013
- Multi-Platform Media Usage is Not a Zero Sum Game April 1, 2013