Your Reputation Online is vital to being successful online.
Consider these questions:
- Do you have bad reviews that are keeping you from getting more business?
- Do you have any reviews online about your business at all?
- Did you know there are now services on the market that gauge whether you have a good or bad reputation?
Let me dissect how these reputation marketing services should work.
The service should be calculating the bad reviews and the good reviews and performing an algorithm adjustment.
If your score is:
- Less than 5% of bad reviews to good reviews then you have a good reputation.
- Between 6%-15% bad reviews to good reviews then you have a fair reputation.
- More than 20% bad reviews then you have a bad reputation.
- If you have no reviews online…that’s the same as having a bad reputation.
There are 4 Types of Reputations Online
- Bad Reputation
- No Reputation
- Good Reputation
- 5 Star Reputation
Here’s the strategy for developing your Reputation Online
- Develop a 5 star reputation. How? Gather reviews using postcards, business cards, emails, private review pages, etc. Here’s a word of caution: Don’t even think about posting your own reviews. Review sites will know they are from you.
- Market that reputation. How? Using Video for Marketing (my favorite), Website Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Maps Marketing, etc.
- Manage that reputation. How? Employ Daily Monitoring. And, I’m not talking about Google Alerts. If you are using a service ensure they are reporting to you bi-weekly at a minimum. Set up daily review alerts that email you when negative and positive reviews are posted so you can follow up. If you have multiple locations be sure to measure by location. Manage by marketing only the 5 star reviews.
- Create a reputation marketing culture. Have a plan to train and inspire your staff to give first class service.
When you create a 5 star reputation in your niche…you become the market leader! You become the most reputable company. Your phone rings bringing you more business.
Other articles you might like;
- Why Add Live Chat To Website
- 🏡Real Estate Chatbot With Automated Home Valuation 🏡
- Facebook Messenger Marketing: 8 Reasons Why Companies Should Use Chatbots