Analyze | Optimize | Succeed…That’s what we do best at SCB Marketing, Inc.!
Can Your Customers Find You?
Has your company built a website, lost money on paid campaigns, created a social media presence on each of the popular platforms and no one came? This is a common problem in the ocean that has become the Internet.
With so much competition online it’s no wonder you can’t be found. Suffice it to say, building an effective online presence is critical for any small business to be successful.
If your website is lost in the World Wide Web then there is little use in having one.
Traffic = Success
In the modern online universe, traffic is the most important element for success.
There are essentially 4 ways to drive traffic:
- Ad Campaigns – An Ad Campaign can be expensive, involving many players and might not be successful. It requires careful planning and strategies to ensure costs are managed.
- Keyword Buys – Keywords can be purchased from many of the major search engines. Google pioneered this practice with obvious success. And while major corporations with deep pockets have used these successfully, most small businesses cannot afford Keywords that can cost several dollars per click!
- Search Engine Optimization – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is, by far, the most cost effective way for a small business to drive traffic to their site. Albeit, it is a slow process and requires time to build a brand and rank in the search engines for niche keywords
- Social Media – Having a social media presence on the major social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc. can assist a company with maximizing the presence of their brand online. An effective marketing strategy using social networks can build true loyalty unlike any other marketing channels or forms.
How We Can Help
The online marketing professionals at SCB Marketing, Inc. are experts!
Located in the Low Country of South Carolina, SCB Marketing, Inc. is a woman owned Small Businesss. We take great pride in offering our online marketing consulting skills.
We know how to help and, what it takes for a small business to build a presence online. Our strategies focus on an effective and proven digital marketing plan.
Here are some of the services we offer to our clients:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- SEO For Google Local
- Using Video For Marketing
- Social Media Optimization and Management
- Facebook Ad Marketing
- Google Adwords Marketing
In our current economic environment businesses must innovate and adapt or perish.
Your online presence should be an integral part of your sales efforts. Whether you’re selling goods or services your website should be an extension of your Sales Force. A Sales Force that tirelessly operates 24/7/365, handling as many customers present at any given time but at the cost of a third world salary.
Let’s talk about what we can do to escalate your sales efforts and outclass your competition.