Prefer to read the Transcript? See below…
- Use a tool like Buffer, which has a free version, and set up a schedule to Post At The Right Time. Studies show that evenings work best for Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Afternoons are best for Twitter.
- Sign up for an Email Marketing Service like MailChimp or Drip. If you’re on a tight budget both of these email platforms have a free version to get you started. Drive Email Opt-Ins and build a list that you can market your product or service. Although Social Media is great, when it comes to selling, email still sells the best. Provide incentives like free how-to ebooks, discounts on your product or service or run a contest for your social traffic to opt-in.
- Test Test Test. Split test your email campaigns. Test the ‘Subject Title’, ‘Images’, ‘Description’ and even the ‘Time of Day’ to send. Use the results in your Social Media campaigns.
- Respect the Platform. Each social media platform has a different audience. Learn what each platform likes and cater to it.
- Consider supplementing your organic posting on social media with PPC (Pay Per Click) Marketing. Massive organic reach is the ultimate goal. However, Paid Ads can help kick-start the viral action. It’s a concept we refer to as “Leads Now and Leads Later.”
Other articles you might like;
- How To Turn Your Website Contact Page Into A Lead Generating Machine
- Why Add Live Chat To Website
- 🏡Real Estate Chatbot With Automated Home Valuation 🏡
- Facebook Messenger Marketing: 8 Reasons Why Companies Should Use Chatbots
5 Amazing Social Media Marketing Tips