If you are a restaurant, dentist, doctor, real estate agent, nightclub owner or for that matter in any business you could benefit from text message services for business.
Think about these statistics
- By the year 2012, it is estimated 10 trillion text messages will be sent and delivered globally
- In the U.S. alone, over 250 million Americans carry mobile phones
- The time spent on mobile devices is growing exponentially than time spent on any form of media including the Internet.
Called the next big wave of the future in marketing, I will be introducing Business Text Messaging Service and offering it to my clients in the near future.
In the meantime, think about the uses:
- Restaurants can place table tents on tables with your short code – we’ll talk about how that works later – and offer discounts and coupons to customers.
- Retail businesses could could print their short code on receipts and text the next big sale or new item arrivals.
- Real Estate agents could eliminate the expense of paper flyers under those agent signs and print their short code on signs for prospective buyers. When they text, the agent captures the prospects telephone number and can easily follow up with similar properties.
- Medical personnel could replace the laborious task of placing follow up calls to remind of appointments by sending a text.
- Night club owners could text about special offerings such as “Join us for Margarita Night this Tuesday.”
- Libraries could use text messaging to remind of books due or to notify patrons books were available.
The possibilities are endless to increase your business.
Other articles you might like;
- Why Add Live Chat To Website
- 🏡Real Estate Chatbot With Automated Home Valuation 🏡
- Facebook Messenger Marketing: 8 Reasons Why Companies Should Use Chatbots